How we care for each other, for ourselves and how we let others care for us is changing. Now more than ever, we are rethinking how we care. During this ongoing pandemic, we are all having to adapt.
Some of us are holding on to what we valued in the past, some of us are living in the present, some of us are imagining the future, and some of us are doing all at the same time.
In our own ways, we are all in an ever-changing process of surviving, changing, grieving, healing and recovering.
How you can contribute:
- Think about how you care for others, how you care about yourself, how you let others care for you.
- When you’re ready, click on the Share Your Care Story button at the bottom of this post.
- Read over the questions and decide how you want to participate. This is an invitation to reflect and share, we invite you to do so in ways that work for you.
- Share your contributions. Come back as often as you’d like.
- Share with others. And then wait to see if your contributions are added to the installation.
Care | Past, Present, Future is a living installation and will be updated throughout the duration of the DesignTO festival.
Just like how we see care as ever-changing, this installation will continue to change too.
We invite you to keep adding contributions as often as you would like and keep checking to see if your contribution has made it into the digital installation.